The Vibratory Plate Compactor is an indispensable building device for compressing different types of soil and sand. Although each Vibratory Plate Compactor has its own story, the main reason is that they are all made up of a thick steel plate, which is installed on the base of the machine and bears the weight of the machine. The Vibratory Plate Compactor has various designs and accessories, but its core is a flat and heavy board, which is driven or vibrated up and down by a gasoline or diesel engine or an electric power engine. The Vibratory Plate Compactor has a wide range of uses.
Vibratory Plate Compactor is mainly suitable for compacting materials with less adhesion and friction between particles, such as river sand, gravel and asphalt. The main working parameters of Vibratory Plate Compactor are: the area of the bottom surface of the working plate, the mass of the whole machine, the excitation force and the excitation frequency. In general, the floor area of the flat plate of the same specification is the same, so the performance of the flat plate impact rammer is mainly affected by the whole machine quality, excitation force and excitation frequency. The excitation force is mainly used to maintain the forced vibration of the compacted material. However, the excitation frequency affects the compaction efficiency and compaction degree, that is, under the same excitation force, the higher the excitation frequency, the higher the compaction efficiency and compactness.
What is the Vibratory Plate Compactor
The Vibratory Plate Compactor is a machine used to treat rough and uneven soil and gravel. When you are laying lanes or laying foundations for buildings, the slab compaction opportunity will treat the soil below. The Vibratory Plate Compactor comes in a variety of sizes and designs. They range from hand-pushed machines used by one person to large industrial machines, whether automated or driven. There can be a large number of different accessories and details, but the basic principle of the machine is the same. The working principle of the plate compactor is to vibrate or drive a flat metal plate to the ground over and over again. This flat plate helps to compress and smooth rough and uneven soil. Plate compactor has the best effect on granular soil such as sand and gravel. If there is a major stone, it will cause damage to the standard flat compactor. Some designs have special methods to deal with this problem, but more often you need to remove stones.
When does compaction need to be done
The main purpose of compaction is to prepare for the soil or gravel area built on it. The more other materials you put on the soil, such as concrete, the more important it is.
Plate compactors have many designs, each design has its own positioning, and they can fill in. There are mainly three designs of single plate compactor, reversible compactor and high performance/heavy load compactor.
One-way Vibratory Plate Compactor
The main characteristics of single plate compactor are low operation level and convenient use. They are most suitable for ground compaction and small work.
They are the most common and popular form of compactor because they cover all the simple work that a typical owner may use a compactor. They do have a disadvantage that they only move in a forward motion. You will have to remember this because of the machine you operate.
Overweight Bidirectional Vibratory Plate Compactor
Super heavy two-way flat rammer can change direction, forward and reverse at will. It is an ideal choice for ramming sand, stones and mixtures on narrow roads, foundations and joints. It is used for ramming engineering foundations, kerbs and asphalt pavements when building pavements, streets, buildings, canals and bridges in the fields of highway, municipal administration, construction and water conservancy.
Reversible Vibratory Plate Compactor
Reversible Vibratory Plate Compactor covers modes and uses similar to single plate presses. The main difference between them comes from their ability to operate in the forward and reverse directions.
Similarly, they can penetrate deeper into the soil. If you are doing deep compaction, this will help, but if you only need a smaller compaction layer, this may be too much.
Due to its increased versatility, reversible plate compactors are usually more expensive.
Heavy-duty Vibratory Plate Compactor
These are the strongest of the plate compactors. The heavy-duty plate compactor is bulky and durable, and the ground that can be compacted is much deeper than that of the single-plate compactor. If you are looking for the most powerful compaction machine and do not need to buy an industrial-sized road roller, then this compactor will do.
For smaller areas requiring compaction, some models of this design may be too large or inconvenient to use.
Heavy Duty Bidirectional Vibratory Plate Compactor Product Features:
1) Humanized handrails have strong vibration resistance and reduce the fatigue of operators.
2) that leveling speed is fast and the tamping is firm.
3) It is applied to the construction and maintenance of important municipal facilities such as dams and subgrade.
4) equip with international famous brand power, that quality of famous brand is guaranteed, the performance is superior, and the start-up is easy;
5) that vibrate base plate is made of manganese alloy steel plate or ball milled cast iron, which is wear-resistant and vibration-resistant;
6) adopt international famous NSK/SKF bearing and MITSUBOSHI/CONTITECH triangle belt to ensure that working performance of the machine;
7) that surface is spray with plastic, which is beautiful and beautiful, rust-proof and corrosion-resistant.
The normal bidirectional Vibratory Plate Compactor can change direction, forward and reverse at will. It is an ideal choice for ramming sand, stones and mixtures on narrow roads, foundations and joints. It is used for ramming engineering foundations, kerbs and asphalt pavements when building pavements, streets, buildings, canals and bridges in the fields of highway, municipal administration, construction and water conservancy.
Double-way Vibratory Plate Compactor Features:
1) Strong compaction strength.
2) It is convenient to move and is not limited by the site.
3) Suitable for all kinds of bad work sites.
4) The base is wide and powerful
5) equip with international famous brand power, that quality of famous brand is guaranteed, the performance is superior, and the start-up is easy;
6) that vibrate base plate is made of manganese alloy steel plate or ball milled cast iron, which is wear-resistant and vibration-resistant;
7) adopt internationally famous NSK/SKF bearings and MITSUBOSHI/CONTITECH triangle belt to ensure that work performance of the machine;
8) surface spray plastic, beautiful and beautiful, rust-proof and corrosion-resistant.
Vibratory Plate Compactor assembly water tank can be used for ramming brick paving, hot and cold asphalt tamping, and is widely used for tamping engineering foundation, kerb and asphalt pavement when building pavement, street, building, canal and bridge in highway, municipal, construction, water conservancy and other fields.
One-way Vibratory Plate Compactor Features:
1) Ductile iron rammer plate with special technology is more stable, strong and has a longer service life.
2) Removable built-in water valves and hose connection water tanks are available for selection.
3) The round tilted bottom plate is easier to tamper the edges and corners.
4) that cent lifting rod is easy to transport and the walking wheel is easy to haul
5) The sealed belt can make the service life of the engine and clutch more lasting, and more effectively prevent sand particles and dust from entering.
6) equip with international famous brand power, that quality of famous brand is guaranteed, the performance is superior, and the start-up is easy;
7) that vibrate bottom plate is made of manganese alloy steel plate or ball-milled cast iron, which is wear-resistant and vibration-resistant;
8) adopt internationally famous NSK/SKF bearings and MITSUBOSHI/CONTITECH triangle belt to ensure that work performance of the machine;
9) The surface is sprayed with plastic, which is beautiful and beautiful, rust-proof and corrosion-resistant.
The Vibratory Plate Compactor comes in a wide variety of models with different sizes, power, and operating mechanisms. For example, the rammer forces out the air pockets in the soil by applying strong force and additional vibration devices, thus realizing the lifting of the plate. Rolling compactors are usually used in work sites where houses or other large building structures are being built because they are too large for small projects. Walking equipment is characterized by lawn mowers, which are used in small areas, while large equipment has higher strength and power, but the price is also higher and the operation is more difficult. In short, the larger the plate compactor, the greater the force it generates.
Inquiry The Vibratory Plate Compactor
If you have questions about our products, please leave your contact in below form. We will reply to your email in 24 hours.